Saturday, November 27, 2010

Yet another new blog, Yay.

As if the blogosphere wasn't crowded enough, I humbly present another entry on which to waste your time spend quality time. This here blog will mostly be about the anime that I have watched. Exciting, no?

No? Well, then.

Let me get this out of the way first: I watch a lot of anime. Like, way more than should be healthy. And after watching all this anime, I realized that I should have someplace where I can regurgitate all the ideas and thoughts I had about said anime (or manga, or whatever). Thus this will be another one of those "well, here's what I thought of it" space-fillers. I'll try to keep it entertaining, though.

In addition, I will probably be ranting about other things from time to time, as I do indeed have other interests. I will try, however, to keep on track as much as possible. I enjoy certain kinds of anime, and this blog will reflect that, but keep in mind that this is basically a fan blog. I also enjoy healthy debate so if you agree with what I said, fantastic. If you don't, let me know. I also enjoy suggestions on new anime to watch, so suggest away.

The design of this blog might be changing a bit in the near future, as I get used to the format and find new, cool stuff to add.



So basically, that's it for now. Next one will be a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment